Heartbreak

At my workplace, I have roughly 45 coworkers from management down to new-hires. In the last 6 months alone, there have been two parents and three children of employees in my department that have passed away and there is an 11 month old fighting for his life in the PICU right now. I don't know what is going on down here in the basement, but it is heartbreaking.

Please pray for this little one, Shawn, who is in a coma in PICU and for his family as they stand by his bedside. Please pray for the five other families who have been forever changed by the death of a close loved one as well.

Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed," says the LORD, who has compassion on you. ~Isaiah 54:10

0 comments: